We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our web site. As part of this commitment we have provided this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices available to you regarding the way your information is collected and used.
What Information We Collect
This site recognizes and collects, when possible, the domain name (for example, abc.edu or xyz.com) of a visitor’s web server; however, we do not automatically collect the full e-mail addresses of visitors to our site. The only way we obtain personally identifiable information is when you provide it voluntarily and explicitly:
- On a request for information
- On a survey or feedback form
- On a question submitted to one of our resources
- When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletters
Through any of the above forms or requests, visitors may be asked to furnish their name, address, phone number or e-mail address. Unless provided by you, Dynamic Practice Development, LLC Dynamic Practice Development, LLC cannot access any personal information from your visit to our web site.
How We Use Information
The information gathered by our site is used to:
- Answer healthcare consumers’ and professionals’ questions
- Improve our website
- Determine the number of visitors to our site each day, and where they are coming from.
Additionally we use e-mail addresses provided by visitors to mail requested information, respond to comments submitted through our feedback and survey forms, when indicated, and to send e-mail bulletins to visitors who have subscribed.
The Dynamic Practice Development, LLC does not sell, trade or rent personal information about our visitors, nor will we disclose your personal information to outside organizations unless we are authorized by you to do so, or are required by law.
A Special Note for Parents
Dynamic Practice Development, LLC shares your concern about the protection of online privacy for children as web site visitors as well as your children’s access to inappropriate content. We do not knowingly or purposefully collect personally identifiable information about children under 13. To request the deletion of your child’s contact information from our database, please call Dynamic Practice Development, LLC Contact Center at 602.743.4746.
To Correct Your Information in Our Files
If you believe your contact information is incorrect in our files, please send an e-mail notification to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your mailing address and telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- The phrase “Updated Contact Information”
- To Remove Your Information from Our Files If you do not wish to receive information from Dynamic Practice Development, LLC, please let us know by sending an e-mail notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you make a request for removal, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Your e-mail address. If you use more than one e-mail address, send a message to us from each of your e-mail accounts
- A sentence asking that Dynamic Practice Development, LLC remove your e-mail address from our files
- The specific names of the Dynamic Practice Development, LLC communications you no longer wish to receive.
- Your Consent
- By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of the information described above by Dynamic Practice Development, LLC. We will post changes in this policy on this page to update users about the information we collect when you visit, how we use the data and under what circumstances we disclose information. Tell Us What You Think
- Dynamic Practice Development, LLC welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. To contact a Dynamic Practice Development, LLC representative, call us at 602.743.4746, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Please note that Dynamic Practice Development, LLC cannot control the content, availability or privacy practices of sites that link to our sites, or the ability of other sites to link to our sites.
Dynamic Practice Development, LLC is not responsible for any links to or from other sites. Links to or from a third party are not an endorsement by Dynamic Practice Development, LLC unless otherwise expressly stated.